Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Right now I am in the Vienna International Airport just waiting to get back on a plane for another 3 1/2 hours. That last flight was hard. I couldn't really sleep because of my height and I was in the middle seat. But if I can last the day then I'll sleep well tonight and I should be able to adjust to the new time quickly.
I was up last night until 5am and then finally slept for an hour before I got back up at 6:15am to shower and get ready. We headed up to the airport with our new friend Spencer Wilcox and checked into our flight and waited to board.
The flight to Chicago was uneventful. In Chicago this nice man from Austrian Airlines, Mohammed, met us and made sure we got onto our next flight. O'Hara airport is HUGE and it was a good thing he was there to help us get on the train, etc. It was a 30 minute, walk/train just to get from one plane to the other!

This last flight was 10 plus hours and it was LONG! We are just about to start boarding for this last flight to TelAviv and then we are going to be there! We have already spend almost a day traveling and I am going to be glad for a bed to stretch out in tonight!
So, the adventures in Jerusalem begin! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: