Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wonders of Wonders, Miracles of Miracles!

I'm going to Jerusalem to study! I'm so excited! Especially that I'll be there with my sister and my cousin! We're going to have a blast. I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing so I'm going to have to figure out an entertaining way of presenting my view of the adventures we'll have. But, at the moment I find myself completely occupied with mundane tasks, such as homework, homework, and, oh! more homework. Finals are coming up, but I'll be so glad they're over and I'm on my way to Jerusalem! It really is such a miracle to be going to the Holy Land and I'm grateful that its been working out so well. We're trying to prepare as best we can, but regardless its going to be amazing.

To be continued....

Stay tuned for another amazing entry by your favorite blogster, Deb.

No comments: