Monday, April 14, 2008

Two weeks away

I recently got my itinerary for my flight to Jerusalem. I will have a 12 hour layover in Vienna- so I need to come up with what to do while I am there.

When I got the itinerary I realized that I will be in Jerusalem in just about 2 weeks. Me, Jenn and Deb all decided to start a blog so that we can share our pictures with everyone and keep everyone informed about our adventures in Jerusalem and surrounding areas.

The two weeks that are ahead of me will be very busy. I have 5 finals and then I will be walking in the graduation exercises, even though I will not officially graduate until August. I have been talking to people that have been in Jerusalem and have realized I have a lot to do to prepare and I am excited!

1 comment:

Hambone Jacobs said...

Hey hot stuff. I want you to know that I have a blog also. it's hambonejac.blogspot.com. I haven't updated it in a while but I go on it about once a week. I hope you have a blast in the holy land. be careful though. Love ya and miss you mitchell.

am