Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jordan and beyond



We just got back from Jordan. We saw some amazing things including Petra, many ancient ruins and today we saw the place where it is believed Jesus was baptized. In Petra there was an optional donkey ride up to the top of a mountain that had 900 steps. I walked up and down the mountain. Most people took donkeys. I had kind of a funny experience with the donkeys. I will explain later. I just wanted
to quickly say we are back from Jordan we had a wonderful time and here are some pictures to enjoy! The picture on the top is what is shown in the Indiana Jones movie and the one on the bottom is the monastery that I walked the 900 steps to see.

1 comment:

Cougarfan#1 said...

Those pictures are amazing Momo! those are huge buildings! what an experience.