Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthday in Jerusalem!

Well. Today is actually the day after my birthday, but someone told me that I didn't have to blog on my birthday. I got lots of cool things yesterday for my birthday, but mostly it was that I won in every game I played, Everyone did what I said, and class was canceled. It was great! It began by listening to High School Musical 2 music as we were getting ready. Breakfast that really didn't float my boat. Its been mostly french toast, watery scrambled eggs and lost of cheese and random things. I've been striking out when it comes to food here. Its way good! but sometimes I just don't like it. But, for lunch we had Pizza which was really good, and they made for me for my birthday. I'm friends with Moti, the assistant chef. What  else happened to me. Oh after classes (4 1/2 hours) we had do to homework. I was way drowsy but I got my maps done of Iraq, Israel, Afganistan, and all the middle east. AND all the reading for our Islam class, but then he wasn't able to come because the border was closed. and that was great! we had more time! After dinner we went down to get ice cream and while we were there, there was a group of boys playing soccer and they started kicking the ball around and we started playing with them and in the end it was girls vs. boys volleyball ish thing. It was so fun! they were the cutest boys ever! they could say a few english words here and there and it was just fun. one of the girls got the ball right in her nose. oops. The little boy who did it said, "sooorry." oh and another funny thing that happened was these to guys in my group were talking all day about how they had this amazing present for me and they didn't tell me anything, but when I went into my room, I saw that they had totally TP'd my room AND given me amazing american candy. It was really funny. And to finish off the night, Sandy made me a cake! she put pudding in it and it was really good, but she forgot about it and so it was a little over cooked and she tried the first bite (the little square that's cut out of it) and her response to the test taste was, "well, its not a brick..." she's hilarious! Class with craig is awesome. Well gotta go because we have a field trip today and I think we're going spelunking. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Talked to A and W had a good day as well. We love you! Mom PS Ralph is looking at all your cool pictures and says "Tell her Hi from me." Mom