Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo Blog

This will just be a blog with lots of cool pictures. Ready? Okay! 
This is me on top of the gate at Fort Lachich. The one
 city that the assyrians couldn't get into and that Babylon finally got into. This was a strong fort. 


This is aladdin. He is so funny. Jenn handed him her check today to get some cash and had forgotten to put the date on it. He looked at it a second and then said to her, "You cannot date while you are student here in Israel, but can you date your checks?" It was so funny. 


This was down a tomb in this really cool area. THey had re-done it and painted it like it might have been painted back in those days. Here are some of the girls being all cool and awesome!

This is craig! he's such a great teacher! we love having him in our class! oh wait... I mean we love having him be our teacher.



We went climbing through a really small tunnel. It was so fun! I loved it. Thanks for the headlamp mom, it was so nice NOT to have to use my hands. 
This was after the little tunnel we went down. It led to a Dove Cove where doves/pigeons live. there are like 1000 caves in this area and the Romans had to smoke out the israelites that were hiding there during the time of the Bar Kochba Revolt 132ad. 
We went out shopping and I started dancing. But only a little. I had this nice one leg hip action going on. It was sweet!





2 comments:

Amber said...

NO DANCING in Jerusalem! Oh, the memories! :) Thats why you have to dance away in your rooms at night! I love reading your blog. . . keep up the good posts. My mom said that she isn't going to post anymore, but will just let us check yours! Hug my mom for me! :)
Love
Amber

Mark and Cyndy Weiss said...

Is that a short skirt or a thick belt for your pants because you are losing so much weight?

Dad Weiss